Wondering what to wear to a sneaker ball? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Believe it or not, looking good with sneakers does require some effort and this article is here to offer you all the tips.
So, ladies, it’s official: Sneakers are the new heels. These years, sneakers balls are such a hit and you can clearly tell the trend is going up unprecedentedly.
As a girl who values comfort, it’s like a dream come true.
But here’s the thing: Without the help of heels, how to fake a pair of long legs and look put-together to the parties?
That said, below I’ve gathered 20 sneaker ball outfit ideas along with some practical tips.
I’m sure that will be useful, enjoy my loves!
BLACK GIRL MAGIC is real.
1. What to wear to a sneaker ball
So here’s the first trick: If you’re petite, consider pairing sneakers with a side silt dress.
Featuring the asymmetrical hemline, it just draws people’s eyes vertically and helps extend your legs visually even if you’re wearing sneakers.
Trust me, these tiny details will make you look extra forgiving.
2. Cool sneaker ball dress outfit ideas for winter
Want to look cool in a sneaker ball during the cold days?
You can’t go wrong with a biker jacket and a glamorous satin dress.
Again, go for the cropped outerwear to look taller with sneakers.
3. Sneaker ball outfit ideas couple
Sneaker ball is all about breaking the traditional rules and being one-of-a-kind.
A bold pink off-shoulder dress with a statement basketball bag (Amazon bestseller) that looks great with sporty trainers?
This look is a 10/10.
4. What to wear to a sneaker ball theme party?
Step out of your comfort zone sis.
Whether you gravitate toward a super fun tutu dress or a sleek white blazer that screams the girl boss vibes, lean into it.
5. Sneaker ball dress code
Looking good doesn’t have to be complicated.
Sometimes a flattering sneaker ball look can mean a dope hairstyle and a spicy bodycon dress that showcases your wonderful curves.
6. Plus size sneaker ball outfits
I NEED THIS DRESS.
This asymmetrical double-breast blazer dress is the ultimate mood booster.
7. When in doubt, wear a co-ord set
Want to look like you’ve given thought to your style?
Throw on a co-ord set or pantsuit and you’re good to go!
8. Sexy cut-out dress with sneakers
To add a sexy twist to your look, the cut-out dress just screams “I’ve got a style and I KNOW it”.
9. Stay fancy in a sneaker ball
Girls just wanna have fun and sometimes that means a yellow tutu skirt that looks super instagrammable.
To keep the look sleek, match your shoes and skirts with a similar hue.
10. Sneaker ball outfit ideas plus size
Looking for an androgynous look to rock the sneaker ball?
A sequin waistcoat will be such a HIT.
11. Pink tulle dress for the glam
A pink tutu dress and neon yellow sneakers?
It’s time to feel like a QUEEN.
12. Dapper style for sneaker ball
Fashion comes and goes but dapper style is here to STAY.
Fire orange sneakers with a black suit are such a tasteful choice.
13. Embrace the boss lady vibes
This glittery pantsuit set is here to prove your dress is not the only choice for a ball.
14. Sneaker ball dress for plus size ladies
Without the help of pointy heels, looking for the right dress will make or break the look.
To hide the love handles and belly completely, a peplum dress is a godsend.
Featuring the extra flared stripes gathered around the waist, this dress is here to fake an hourglass shape for you in an instant.
Some of the sizes sold out quickly on Amazon, make sure you save them to the wish list!
15. High-collared peplum dress for sneaker ball
Want to look extra polished?
Throw on this high-collared bow peplum dress and you’ll never feel anything missing from your outfit.
This is so random… BUT
16. Black girl club outfits with sneakers
Studded jumpsuits and Converse just give out the most distinctive high street stylish vibes.
17. Cocktail dress with sneakers
If you are going for an all-black look, throw on a sparkly clutch that can always brighten up the look in an instant.
18. Sneaker ball outfit ideas for men
I thought I won’t include the sneaker ball outfits for guys but this pink suit is just so fun and tasteful.
It goes perfectly with the black shirt as well!
19. Platform sneakers for a stylish twist
Want to reach new heights comfortably?
Platform sneakers are always here for you.
20. Opt for the pointy sneaker to elongate the legs
While we can’t wear heels to look taller, well, we can always pick pointy sneakers to create the illusion.
Featuring the V-shape, it helps extend your legs visually and makes you appear to be slimmer overall.
As a petite girl, I do see a difference when I swap chunky shoes for tennis shoes.
So there you go the 20 outfit ideas if you wonder what to wear to sneaker ball.
What do you think about these looks? I hope that gets you inspired and now it’s time to stay glam and enjoy your sneaker-themed party!
By the way, if you are looking for more party outfit ideas, feel free to check out other popular reads below!
See you there my loves!
- Black girl only♥️ 28 back-to-school outfits to OUTSHINE YOUR ENEMY!
- 12 real-life Retro Freaknik party outfits ( FULL Visual guide!)
- ♥ 28 irresistible BLACK GIRL birthday outfit ♥
- 16 real-life looks!* What to (really) wear to Essence festival?
- ♥ FULL GUIDE + 1 secret weapon♥ Black girl valentines day 28 outfits!
- *20 looks* Slimming club outfits with sneakers
- *Slimming tips!* 7 Formal Wear With Sneakers for Ladies