Ladies, have you ever wondered what are the signs that you’re average-looking or not?
I don’t know about you but when I was a sweet 16 back then, this is the question I think about ALL DAY LONG.
Yup, you guessed it, I am one of the invisible girls that no one remembers my name in class.
While it’s painful to find out the truth but I really want to know the answer.
So yes, I’ve gathered 15 plain-looking signs from my personal experience and also different sources from friends, forums, and TikTok.
If you are ready, take it with a pinch of salt and keep on reading!
Update: Also stay tuned for the sexual tool to look more attractive in the end, stay tuned!
1. “You are ACTUALLY beautiful!”
Wait… what is “ACTUALLY” supposed to mean? Oh get it, I am not the “DAMN, LOOK AT THIS GIRL” type at the first sight but the “Alright, this girl ain’t look that bad after knowing her for a while” type.
2. “You are beautiful in your own way!”
This is just another way to say that you are not the conventional beauty.
3. The guys will ask you to put them on with your pretty friends
This just can’t be more obvious. I experienced that A LOT in high school.
4. People just forget your name easily
“Oh ahaha do you mean Hannah?”
People will remember the ugliest and the prettiest, but not the mediocre ones.
5. How people compliment you…
They may say “I love your dress!”, ” You look like a CEO in the future”, “You are so kind” blah blah blah instead of “You’re stunning tonight” or simply ” YOU ARE PRETTY”.
6. Strangers won’t hold doors for you
Not all strangers are assholes but you will come across that from time to time…
7. Your dates don’t pay enough effort to chase you
If you are his dream girl, your first date should deserve more than “KFC Fried chicken” date night or “Netflix and chill” night.
The guys will deny that but this is the truth. Of course, these are just two examples, but I’m sure you can tell he is not going ALL IN.
8. Your LIKES soared when you post your girl gangs
Your selfie – 56 likes
You are your beautiful besties Sophie and Mavis – 156 likes.
9. You are insecure without your makeup on
Where are my eyeliners and concealer? QUICK!
10. A guy acts so naturally with you
Well, probably too natural.
When a girl is pretty, a shy guy can act really awkwardly in front of her. You know… the sweating and LOL at *everything*.
11. People won’t be too surprised if you say you’re single
“Seriously?! How come YOU don’t have a boyfriend?”
When you are in your mid-20s, you can tell a person to say this line genuinely or just be polite.
That fake shocking face is to die for.
12. Your boyfriend is secure with you
Not really jealous when you say you have a bunch of male friends.
“Enjoy your time with Sam and Tom bae!” He said. There’s just nothing he has to worry about.
13. Guys won’t talk to you for anything other than what is necessary
They just won’t.
14. People tell you to have a “girl next door” face
or look really “approachable”…
15. You have boys chasing you
but not the typical HOT GUYS with the whole package
16. People think you are the smart girl at first sight
Should I be happy that I don’t have to prove my intelligence like the pretty bitches?
17. You don’t really have those “pretty privileges”
Guess what, above-average looking people actually get a job easier. This is so unfair.
18. Kids won’t say you are pretty
I was afraid of kids when I was a teenager because I know they just won’t tell lies.
I still remember my nephew said, “I love you not because you are pretty, but because you buy me toys”.
AHHH I WAS FURIOUS!!!!!!!
This just hurt me so bad…
19. Can an average-looking person become beautiful?
Alright, let’s address the question we ALL have: Can an average-looking person become attractive?
In case you need my quick glow-up list, below are the makeup hacks and other tips that truly work. Enjoy!
- Nurture your energy other than looks (For me, I love being feminine)
- Get Pheromone Infused Perfume to boost sexual desire (In case this is your goal)
- Mind you, that is based on science &B past experience <- My dating life GOD
- Keep improving instead of stopping self-pitying yourself (Glow up challenge really works!)
And when it comes to a pretty face, it’s actually talking about how feminine your face looks as a whole. (Disclaimer: This is just my long-term observation, I am not saying this is the rule at all)
If you want to implement those makeup hacks, definitely check out my popular article down below!
- 6 CLEVER TIPS YOU WISH YOU KNEW! How to look more feminine in the face? (facial proportion & more!)
( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ MY JAN PICKS !! ʕ•̬͡•ʔ
(continue scrolling for the article!)
So ladies, here are the 15 signs that you’re average-looking. What are your thoughts? I hope that you find this both helpful and entertaining!
In the past, I will never admit I am a plain Jane out there because I was don’t accept the way I look.
But as I grew older, my perspective just changed and it feels so freeing to embrace myself.
People always mix up beautiful and pretty. Mind you, there’s a HUGE difference between them.
I am not pretty but I can now shamelessly say I look beautiful and I can tell people find me attractive as well! So don’t give up ladies.
For more, below are some of my reads for looking feminine (only if that’s your thing):