Break-up is never easy. It’s heartbreaking, it’s consuming our mental and physical power, and worse case, you can feel hopeless as if the world has no colors anymore.
If you are suffering that unbearable pain, I just want to tell you – you’re not alone. We’ve all been there.
We’ve all been that silly girl that wants to beg him back and thinks it’s our fault.
But guess what, some things are meant to happen and we have no control over that.
If you really want to take care of your soul, I’ve gathered 40 positive quotes and affirmations for breakups.
I try to make it less serious and hope you will have a good laugh:’) Enjoy my girls.
Read it and repeat every single sentence – that really makes a difference ❤️
1. I HATE YOU BUT NOW IT’S ALL OVER.
Sorry, I just need to get this out of my chest.
Really, releasing the anger is step 1 to receiving all positive affirmations after breakups.
2. You were my cup of tea, but I drink CHAMPAGNE now.
Oops, don’t you know that?
You are out of my league.
3. The best thing I ever did was to say no and FOCUS on myself
Self-care routine, a spa day, reading a book, I am enjoying MY LIFE to the fullest
4. You can be a whole package and still end up in the wrong address
It’s not your problem gal. He is.
5. Love yourself so much that when someone treats you wrong, you recognize it.
No room for bad boys.
Or average Joe.
6. I am grateful for the lessons
No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.
7. I forgive my ex
After all, holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
8. I forgive myself
Moving on is my gift to myself. Probably the best gift really.
9. To heal my wounds, I need to brace enough to face them. – Paulo Coelho
Saying this sentence out loud just makes my vision clearer.
10. I am beautiful in my own way because god makes no mistakes
11. I think it’s time to be happy again
It’s just refreshing.
12. “You don’t lose a good man. You lose a man who’s not good for you.” – Steve Harvey
13. When you become a diamond, you will understand why life had to pressure you.
14. I know my worth.
And I definitely deserve better.
15. I am worthy of love
I am worthy of anything I can imagine, there are no boundaries.
16. I trust the universe
Surrender your worries.
17. I will turn pain into power
That will just make me stronger.
18. Once you realize you deserve better, this break up will be the best decision ever.
You will look back and smile. Trust me, I’ve been there.
19. Yes, no doubt. I love myself.
A girl who loves herself is irresistibly attractive.
20. If you’re not happy single, you won’t be happy taken.
Happiness comes from within, but not from others.
21. I enjoy my own company
Option 1: Taken
Option 2: Single
Option 3: Too busy enjoying life. (YASSSS)
22. Life is too precious to waste with the wrong person – Tony Caskins
23. My self worth is not defined by the way people treat me
Just a reminder in case you forget how powerful you really are.
24. My heart is open to new possibilities
25. My relationship with myself sets the tone for every other relationship I have
26. I trust the universe will bring me my perfect match
No rush and enjoy the process.
27. I am deserving of everything I dream of
28. If it didn’t happen, it wasn’t meant to be.
Let it go and create space for what is.
29. I am strong, I will get through this
30. Make it happen, girl. Shock everyone.
Be the best version is the best version.
31. I won’t try to change anybody else. It’s not my job
32. I am in control of my own emotions
I will recognize all my emotions. Sadness, happiness, hatred, despair. I will admit it all and digest it slowly. It takes time but I will keep trying.
33. I know that this is just a part of my story, not my entire life
One day? Or day one. You decide.
34. I have control over my own life
I am the boss. Always was and always will be.
35. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to CRY.
Don’t feel guilty girls. Feeling sad is one of the stages, accept it and embrace it.
36. I’ve discovered that I am fierce
I love myself even more!
37. I don’t have to be pretty like her, I can be pretty like ME
I am pretty and I KNOW it.
38. What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger
39. My destiny is to become the best version of me
40. She remembered who she was and the game changed – Lalah Deliah
Seriously, I am feeling like a 10 now.
So ladies, here are the 40 positive affirmations & quotes for breakups.
What are your thoughts about these quotes? I tried to include as many variations as possible for the best experience. If you read them aloud consistently, I’m sure you will feel the difference :’)
See, we’ve all been there. We’ve all cried and screamed and thought we world is hopeless. But guess what, think of yourself as a phoenix, and a phoenix indicates rebirth.
By the way, make sure you don’t miss the articles below. These tips do make a difference!
Leave a comment