Looking for the well-known 36 questions to FALL IN LOVE printable? You’ve come to the right place ladies!
According to Reader’s Digest, this 36 fall-in-love quiz is invented by Psychologist Arthur Aron.
Besides the love relationship and marriage, these questions actually improve every kind of relationship from friendship to family.
And guess what, many people do use these questions for themselves – that’s like a self-discovery journey!
So yes, regardless of your age and relationship status, these questions are here to improve the quality of your relationship in a magnificent way.
To download the printable for free, stay tuned at the end! (No worries, just a simple button click – no email subscription is needed!)
36 fall in loves questions printables
I am a fan of 36 falls in loves questions and I used it at least 6 times in my life already. That said, I don’t find the traditional printables interactive enough so I thought I created one myself!
Below are some example pages:
I created it in this way so that you guys can cut the questions out and put them in the glass jar or box for a game. night.
Your lover or friend can pick the question randomly instead of you having to go through every question on paper in order – isn’t that way more fun?!
36 fall in loves questions printable cards
After doing a poll in my email list, I figured many of you love the printable card version as well.
Well, there you go!
The 36 questions to fall in love with!
In case you want to create your own version, copy these questions here!
1. Given the choice of any person in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you wish to be famous? In what way?
3. Before you make a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say? Why?
4. What is your definition of a “perfect day”?
5. When was the last time you sang to yourself? Or to someone else?
6. If you were able to live up to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or the body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which one would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you’ll die?
8. Name three things you and your partner have in common.
9. What in your life do you feel most grateful for?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. For the next four minutes, tell your partner your life story in as many details as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, your future, or anything else, what would you wish to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve been dreaming of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What do you see as the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in friendships?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that a year from now you would suddenly die, would you change anything about the way you are living now? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five characteristics.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel that your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true “we” statements each.
For example, “We are both in this room feeling … “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your past.
30. When was the last time you cried in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone?
Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire.
After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it.
Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
Before downloading the printables, can you help me do a little favor and pin this pin below, please?
Thanks for the share and now please feel free to click the link down below!
Check to download 36 fall in love questions PDF
Check to download 36 fall in love questions card PDF
Have fun and improve your relationship!
What do you think about these 36 fall in love question printables? Hope you like it!
If you are looking for more dating tips and fashion, check out my other popular articles down below, see you there loves!